Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our Wedding!







I figured I would record this for generation's sake and for any curious friends who wanted to know what our wedding was like! Prepare to be barraged by pictures (thanks to Stacey Kay Photography).



Here's my family looking ever cute as always. Joseph's been readily except by my siblings, and my parents adore him (wahoo!)


And here is Joseph's family. I'm so excited to be a Neary, too!

The fabulous bridesmaids and groomsmen. They were so helpful during the reception and saved our behinds a few times (thank you!). I guess I can forgive them for the mess they made out of our car.

Grandma Webb is incredibly talented! She made this beautiful quilt for us. It has 2400 pieces, used 1800 yards of thread, and took threeish weeks working all day for her to finish it. It's AMAZING!


This is kind of a rough picture since it's a picture of us getting our picture taken, but my Grandma and Grandpa Crandall were able to fly in from their mission in England for the wedding! They got special permission from the area president to see their oldest grandchild marry the the most amazing man in the world.

I just really, really like this picture. Brianne was determined to get that bonquet, and as you can see, she's got skill.

Here's the rest of the reception: the cake ( thank you Melody Larsen!), the decorations (once again, Melody), the rings, the bouquet, and of course, my family (being crazy and awesome!)




And so the pictures aren't unbalanced by lots of Crandall's, here are the fabulous Neary's having fun and being goofy. I love it!


Once I get more pictures, I'll have to update this post, but this is what I have for now!

If you're really into all these pictures go here to see a slideshow of our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment