Shannon and I go way back, kindergarten to be exact. We met when my dad was at Notre Dame, and distantly kept in touch until college. At BYU we happened to be in the same major, and quickly rekindled our relationship. We've been great friends ever since! (And I owe her for being able to get through most of my Chemistry classes). I was honored to be part of her big day. Congratulations Shannon and Jacob!
We started with bridals the day before.
I love these girls. The day was so much fun hanging out with them.
Trying to pretend like we're cool.
I just love Shannon's family! They were so welcoming.
And of course this hottie pants was able to come with me.
This isn't related, but happened the same weekend. This is the story of our lives. Lydia a million miles ahead,with us trying to keep an eye on both kids. She sure is independent.







No comments:
Post a Comment