Since we were missing Easter with any family, we decided to have our own continuing on the traditions of our family. We spent FHE coloring eggs.
They were mostly fun, random eggs. I did make a 32 (shout out to Jimmer!), and Joseph made a monster. But besides that, they consisted of colors mixed with crayon and rubber band.To use up the food in our closet before we went to Arizona, and because it's delicious, we celebrated with crockpot cake! Things may or may not have gotten out of hand with the whip cream. We apologize, Wymount, for the carpet.
We were attempting to be gangster. It turned out being more ridiculous (which luckily we're really good at!)
Somehow I turn up in all these pictures, but Joseph doesn't. I think it's because he's the one taking them. I apologize for the influx of Melissa.
No comments:
Post a Comment