
Dear Loved Ones (Melissa, Mom & Dad Neary, Mom & Dad Crandall, Siblings)
Wohoo!!! Howdy Y'all! HaHaHa, I feel great. Sunday service is wonderful. I loved taking the sacrament.
Melissa, I love you so much. You're my happy thought every night. When my head hits the pillows and all I hear is the echoes of our very grumpy Flight Commander & CTA's, it you image that drowns them out and calms my pounding heart. I miss you :).
Field training has been fun. Sure it's a lot of yelling, but there was lots of yelling on drill team. I'm so glad I did that. It has helped me out so much. I'm used to it. My first day here I almost started laughing. I thought, oh, just like drill team! I can do this! :) So mentally and emotionally I am doing very well. I'm happy. I'm keeping it cool.
My flight is awesome. We have some very competent cadets. I'm trying to think of some fun stories. None are coming to mind. I've done a lot of standing around with my eyes caged forward marching around...it's been good. Today we had the Leadership Reaction Course. It was a ton of fun. got to go all ape monkey, scrambling around all over the obstacles. It was great. I loved the physical aspect as well as the physical challenge. Interestingly enough, I was the only one in my group not put as the leader. In all the teams I participated in, I focused on helping the leader. He eyed me several times and...how to put this...gave some really positive vibes.
Well, I love you all. My time is up. Thank you all for your love & support. Our flight mail orderly hasn't gotten mail yet, but I'll talk to him so he can do so. God bless you all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment