Dear Melissa!
We are back at Maxwell! Elder and Sister Blau are typing up this e-mail for me. That's what happened two weeks ago. I have another letter (my last one) that I am going to give to them as well. Forgive the ending, it ends abruptly and w/out warning.
Tell Rhett that camp is just around the corner. I've loved all the letters he has sent. I will spend a couple nights telling him stories about Field Training. I miss him and every one. Also, I appreciate the letters from Camille, Allyson, Brianne, Savanna, and Mom. It means so much to me that they wrote. Even Andrew wrote me! Will you e-mail him for me & tell him how much I appreciated his note and letter.
I love you honey. I look forward to seeing you soon. I can't wait to hold your hand, give you a bear hug, kiss, and talk for many hours!
With love,
Your Husband.
(Elder Blau note: Joseph is doing very well. He and several other LDS cadets met with us again tonight and after sacrament meeting, we had rootbeer floats and time to decompress. You have a great husband, and he is doing very well. He'll be a good Air Force officer.)
No comments:
Post a Comment