Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fun in the Hospital


 We are finally home!  After almost a week's stay in the hospital, we were ready to be out of there.  I just wanted to post pictures of our stay in the hospital, just to document it all.




Lydia unfortunately had some jaundice going on, so she had to be under the bili-lights all day (except for eating) for about three days.  I hated not being able to hold her or comfort her (she really didn't like being under there). Joseph, however, enjoyed being able to calm and comfort her while she was in there. It made him feel very fatherly seeing Lydia respond to his voice and touch. Luckily we had her tested again today, and everything looks great!


I may be biased, but I think we have the most adorable child on the entire planet.  I could just look at her all day.


 Proud parents looking tired and a bit frazzled, but happy.



A proud grandma Crandall  


This picture of Rhett was just too cute to not put up.  He's quite the adoring uncle already.


 



 Proud grandpas :)






And here we are finally going home!  

So far home has been great.  We both sleep deprived (which is obviously to be expected), but hopefully she gets on a more regular sleep schedule in the coming weeks.  

1 comment:

  1. She is definitely beautiful! I think all mommies think their babies are the "most" beautiful though, cuz that's what I think about my boy! :)

    SO glad you got to go home, I had high bp problems too. It was THE WORST!! I'm still on meds for it, 7 weeks later.
    Make sure you take it easy, don't overdo it, and let people help you with everything. Recovery will go much smoother. But do lots of walking. My nurses would brag about their "c-section patient" who was walking so diligently when I was in the hospital!
    ; )
    Congrats, Mommy and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete