Being a mom has been so much fun. Yeah there's the severe lack of sleep, poppy diapers galore, extra laundry, and everything that came with the c-section and the hospital, but it all pales in comparison of what I get in return. Lydia is beautiful, healthy, and honestly a very, very good baby. One thing I have really enjoyed is finally getting to do all those things with my child that I've seen every other mother in the world do, like give her her first bath.
(On a side note I am a raging ball of hormones. I was typing how much I loved Lydia and just started bawling uncontrollably. Joseph and I had a good laugh over that.)
Lydia did not like being cold, but was happy as soon as we got her wrapped in her towel.
Happy tired daddy :)
Such a cute face!
Made me feel bad! Hailey asked me earlier, "Have we even taken any videos of Phoebe yet?"
ReplyDeleteAhhh, she is so lovely! And it's so true about pictures/ documenting the first kid. I wonder how to avoid it, but I don't know if it'll really be possible! =)
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? Is there anything you need?