When the glamor and glitter of the world will fade away
When all that is sought after is recovered and considered
What will be the most precious of all?
Let me tell you...
A Woman, whose goodness is found in the tears she has shed with others
A Woman, whose support has built a noble man, and dreams a noble household
A Woman, whose heart has fostered and nurtured the tender things
A Woman, whose mind has worked unceasingly with times and schedules
A Woman, whose will no trial has daunted
A Woman, whose hands have rocked the cradle and shaped the world
For Such a Woman I will ever Live for
For Such a Woman I would gladly Die for
For Such a Woman I am supremely Grateful for
For a Man Such as me, I am ever indebted to Melissa Neary
May Men and Children be so lucky as I
To Live next to such a Woman as I live by
To you Men I give an injunction, never let go of such a Treasure
To you Women, especially my Wife, remember your worth now and Forever
-Love you Melissa

How blessed I am to have you married to my virtuous daughter. Love you!!
ReplyDelete