Be prepared for a picture and information overload. That's what happens when I only blog every six months!
Millie and Brooke are doing fantastic!
And can you believe they are six months old? The only thing we are waiting on right now is a court date to go in and finalize their adoption. Then they are officially, officially ours!
Millie
Is our "bigger" baby at 15lb 15oz. She is farther ahead physically and loves to sit, stand, and roll to her delight.
Brooke
Is our "smaller" baby at 15lb 11oz (they are very close in size). She is ahead cognitively, meaning she is our smiler and talker.
She had a rough few weeks with an upper respiratory infection and a few days in the hospital, but is very healthy now!
Both babies are sleeping fairly well at night (waking up 1-2 a night to eat. Typical for their age.) And while in my last post I said I though they were fraternal, I would bet really good money now that they are identical. Every height, weight, and head circumference has been exactly the same (up until this last appointment where they were 4oz different), and they get mixed up all the time! One day I'll actually splurge and get the genetic testing done. But for now, identical is what I am going with.
In other news, if you didn't hear, we found out we were very unexpectedly and miraculously pregnant!
And it is another girl!
While the thought of having five children UNDER the age of four (that's right, Lydia will still be three), is overwhelming, we couldn't be more excited for how our little family has turned out. It was beyond our wildest dreams to have three children in one year! We love having our children close together (if we can survive the next year, that is, ha!)
We are overwhelmed by all the help and support we have received from family and friends. We cannot count the blessing we have received this last year, and can't wait for this next year! Though if I don't blog for a while, it's because we are in complete survival mode tackling 3 under 1!
One big happy family!
They don't make five kid strollers...darn













No comments:
Post a Comment