(29 Weeks)
We Love Lydia!
We're into the third trimester!!!!! I personally never thought this week would ever come; it always seemed so far away. Now we're into the final months until we get to meet our little Lydia! (I'm using lots of exclamation marks because I am very excited).
As far as pregnancy symptoms, I'm doing pretty well. I do have stretch marks covering my stomach, but there's not much I can do about those. I also have been getting contractions (not Braxton-Hicks, but real contractions according to my Dr.) a few times a day. They really hurt. And I have thus decided that if they already hurt that much, there is no way I am doing this whole labor thing naturally. Bring on the epidural! They mostly come when I'm dehydrated or have overexerted myself. Besides that and heartburn, I'm doing pretty well!
The nursery is looking very cute if I do say so myself. I will have to do an entire post just on what's been done so far (in our limited way since we're not allowed to paint or change anything in our apartment).
And life itself is going very well. Joseph and I are both working full time and making big bucks in anticipation of our daughter's arrival! We're not doing school, so we practically have a date night every night. I'm getting spoiled.
That's the update on our life. I promise there will be most posts to come, I just have to make blogging a priority.
No comments:
Post a Comment