On the bright side, during the olympics is probably the best possible time to be confined to your bed, especially in the middle of the night with contractions. I basically live on London time! As a result I have become OBSESSED with everything olympics: the medals, all the players, the events, everything. Also, it anyone feels the need to come over and keep me company, I'd love it :)
And there was never a better time for us to have made all those freezer meals (see previous post). It has helped so much! I call it inspiration. Somehow the Lord knew we would very much need it in the coming weeks.
Joseph has been amazing through all of this. He willingly gets everything I need, helps me get through particularly painful contractions, and has made so many sacrifices for our Lydia already. I couldn't do this it without him! Thank you love!
Well that's all the update. I promised I would get a picture, and completely failed on that promise. I am motivated to get one now, though, because it very well may be my last. Look for it on facebook once we actually take it!
Praying for you and your little Lydia! You can make it 3 more weeks! Jealous of you watching the Olympics...we've had no way to watch it this time around...
ReplyDeleteGlad that you have all those meals ready to go! Hope that baby stays in there a few more weeks! Who knows you might end up having your baby closer to the time I will be having mine!
ReplyDeleteThis would be an ideal time for you not to be so far away! I am a PRO Olympics watcher! You are just looking to darling for words--I hope you manage to keep that little angel cooking a little longer! Love you!
ReplyDelete