Friday, May 10, 2013

Neary Baby #2

Yes we've already announced this to everyone, but I want it in the history books blog since facebook does not have a print option.

We are having another baby!


Doesn't Lydia look so excited about it?


Nah, she's just excited about eating the chalkboard



I know some of you are wondering; they will be 14 months apart.  They will be each other's best friends!  We find out the gender in two weeks.  Yay!

This pregnancy has gone a lot better than the last one.  It might just be because I know what to expect and am able to better deal with being sick/tired.  Maybe it's because I have taken 1-2 naps a day since we graduated. (That's when I'm especially grateful that Lydia takes three solid one-hour naps. Then I can sleep too.)  We're thrilled to be parents again, and can't wait to meet this little one in November!

1 comment: